    (e.g. implemented algorithm like c-means, ROCK, ...)

    Best regards,
    tobi

    tobi, Jun 2, 2005

  2. tobi

    jonck Guest

    > does anyone know a data Mining especially clustering framework for
    > java??

    The good folks at the University of Waikato in New Zealand have written
    several machine learning algorithms in Java that are freely available
    at http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka

    It's been a while since I worked with these, but I remember being very
    pleased with them at the time.

    Kind regards, Jonck

    jonck, Jun 2, 2005