clustering in neural network

shafaatunnur

Hi, everybody. I'm newbies in neural network.
I need some source code (JAVA, C++,matlab,C) and data sets for
clustering a spatial data in neural network.The applications that i
need are in Self Organizing Map (SOM), K-means, fuzzy C-
Means,backpropagation, MLP or others.hopefully u guys can help me.TQ

Daniel Dyer

Hi, everybody. I'm newbies in neural network.
I need some source code (JAVA, C++,matlab,C) and data sets for
clustering a spatial data in neural network.The applications that i
need are in Self Organizing Map (SOM), K-means, fuzzy C-
Means,backpropagation, MLP or others.hopefully u guys can help me.TQ

I was going to suggest asking in comp.ai.neural-nets, but then I see that
you already did. The Usenet police will be after you for multi-posting.

Dan.