clustering

Roedy Green

Hi. can anyone help me? i couldn't find the overall of clustering
package in this page.
www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.turner/src/andyt/java/projects/Spin/spin-cluster/Clustering.java
- So, how is it?
the package is here
www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.turner/src/andyt/java/projects/Spin/spin-cluster
i tried to compile n run but still error..what i suppose to do?

When have trouble accessing page, just keep peeling off the trailing
part of the directory till you find something. E.g.

http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.turner/

Then you can look around for conventional links, or look for an email
address to ask the guy where the page went.

If that fails, try googling the guy's name.

Links to university sites go stale very quickly. Often the material
goes with the student to some new website.