clustering

Discussion in 'Java' started by shafaatunnur@gmail.com, Oct 31, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Oct 31, 2007

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:13:39 -0700, wrote,

    >Hi. can anyone help me? i couldn't find the overall of clustering
    >package in this page.
    >www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.turner/src/andyt/java/projects/Spin/spin-cluster/Clustering.java
    >- So, how is it?
    >the package is here
    >www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.turner/src/andyt/java/projects/Spin/spin-cluster
    >i tried to compile n run but still error..what i suppose to do?

    When have trouble accessing page, just keep peeling off the trailing
    part of the directory till you find something. E.g.

    http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.turner/

    Then you can look around for conventional links, or look for an email
    address to ask the guy where the page went.

    If that fails, try googling the guy's name.

    Links to university sites go stale very quickly. Often the material
    goes with the student to some new website.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Oct 31, 2007