cmd button and response.redirect

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by ray, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. ray

    ray Guest

    I have a cmd button on a asp.net page that builds a query
    string and does a simple response.redirect to another
    page. We are experiencing a probem - not all users go
    to the next page. Some just sit there. I think I have
    it narrowed down to Win2K with IE6 (doesn't seem to
    matter which, if any SP's are applied).

    A sample of the code follows, in case anyone can see a
    problem. If so, I'd be happy to take any suggestions on
    what could be wrong.

    Private Sub cmdViewSPA_Click(ByVal sender As
    cmdViewSPA.Click
    Dim sQueryString As String
    sQueryString = "SPANumber=" & Server.UrlEncode
    (txtSPANumber.Text)
    If radViewMode.SelectedItem.Value > 0 Then
    sQueryString = "SPANumber=" & Server.UrlEncode
    (txtSPANumber.Text) & "&PrintMode=" &
    radViewMode.SelectedItem.Value
    Else
    sQueryString = "SPANumber=" & Server.UrlEncode
    (txtSPANumber.Text)
    End If
    Response.Redirect("SPAView.aspx?" & sQueryString)

    End Sub

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Ray

    ray, Nov 18, 2003