CMOS Circuit Design openings with a leading firm in Bangalore, India

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Abdul Rasheed, Feb 10, 2010.

  1. Hi,

    We have an excellent opening for our below requirement – Circuit
    Design with one of our leading and reputed clients into product
    development and research and development activities in Bangalore,
    India. Please find below the details:

    Custom Circuit Design -:
    Active hands on experience in CMOS Custom VLSI Circuit Design using
    industry leading tools (CADENCE preferred) Thorough understanding of
    CMOS technology and devices. Familiar with VHDL, schematics entry,
    circuit simulation (SPICE), custom layout, layout verification
    methodologies, design for yield and manufacturability, timing
    analysis, and routing tools. Ability to write CADENCE “SKILL”
    programming is a plus. Masters Degree or equivalent .Experience in
    leading team of circuit designers
    Location : Bangalore, India
    Exp Yrs : 4 plus years

    If you are interested with any of the above positions, kindly send me
    your updated profile to

    Do forward this to your friends who are looking for a change.

    Please feel free to reach me on mobile or mail for any clarifications.

    Best regards,
    Abdul

    Inspire Consultancy Services
    Executive Search and Staffing
    Bangalore
    P: 080-42070681 /32950730/ 9845127028
    Email:
    www.inspireconsultancy.co.in

    “The Past informs the future but does not determine it....”
    Abdul Rasheed, Feb 10, 2010