CMS and XML a focus at Gilbane conference in SF, April; 11-13

david

I've been a lurker, but the consulting group I'm active in is
producing a conference with a track I think other group readers and
contributors would like to know about: "Enterprise
Information/Content Integration," part of The Gilbane Conference on
Content Management Technologies.

Here's an overview:

The problem is simple and familiar and growing; you have built multiple
content, document, and database repositories across your organization.
They may all work just fine on their own, and you may have even
connected a few using some kind of a conversion tool. But you have
realized that to accomplish the kinds of productivity, efficiencies,
and ROI you expected from your individual applications, you need
information integration, which is much more complicated than
application integration, to be the rule rather than the exception. To
accomplish that, you need easy, fast, reliable, and cost-efficient ways
for applications to share content. This track will look at the issues
and technologies and approaches associated with this increasingly
important area.

More information at:
http://www.gilbane.com/conferences/San_Francisco_05_program.html#dm2