CMS and XML a focus at Gilbane conference in SF, April; 11-13

Discussion in 'XML' started by david@gilbane.com, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I've been a lurker, but the consulting group I'm active in is
    producing a conference with a track I think other group readers and
    contributors would like to know about: "Enterprise
    Information/Content Integration," part of The Gilbane Conference on
    Content Management Technologies.

    Here's an overview:

    The problem is simple and familiar and growing; you have built multiple
    content, document, and database repositories across your organization.
    They may all work just fine on their own, and you may have even
    connected a few using some kind of a conversion tool. But you have
    realized that to accomplish the kinds of productivity, efficiencies,
    and ROI you expected from your individual applications, you need
    information integration, which is much more complicated than
    application integration, to be the rule rather than the exception. To
    accomplish that, you need easy, fast, reliable, and cost-efficient ways
    for applications to share content. This track will look at the issues
    and technologies and approaches associated with this increasingly
    important area.

    More information at:
    http://www.gilbane.com/conferences/San_Francisco_05_program.html#dm2

    , Apr 5, 2005