CMS for asp.net 2.0 and masterpages

Lars W. Andersen

Hi,

I am looking for a good - easy to comprehend little CMS application for my
"beginners" asp.net 2.0 site.
It must be able to use Access as the database (only a couple of people will
be posting and editing news articles).

I use masterpages so it needs to be able to publish content in the
ContentPlaceholder server controls.

I have looked everywhere for about a week now, and tested most of the
feeware I could find on gotdotnet, 123aspx, asp.net etc etc.

The closest I have come is http://cms.baruba.com/Default.html but I cant
seen to get it to work with my own site.

Any suggestions?

best regards
Lars

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Lars,

welcome.
Yes, it's a bit hard to find such a good and simple educational CMS
solution, I've also found most commerial ones over internet from other 3rd
party studios. Anyway, here is one linked on the ASPNET developer center:

#Cool ASP.NET 2.0 based CMS solution
http://blogs.msdn.com/bgold/archive/2006/01/18/514732.aspx

Not sure you've also visited that...

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)
--------------------
| From: "Lars W. Andersen" <[email protected]>
| Subject: CMS for asp.net 2.0 and masterpages
| Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:19:43 +0100
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
|
| Hi,
|
| I am looking for a good - easy to comprehend little CMS application for
my
| "beginners" asp.net 2.0 site.
| It must be able to use Access as the database (only a couple of people
will
| be posting and editing news articles).
|
| I use masterpages so it needs to be able to publish content in the
| ContentPlaceholder server controls.
|
| I have looked everywhere for about a week now, and tested most of the
| feeware I could find on gotdotnet, 123aspx, asp.net etc etc.
|
| The closest I have come is http://cms.baruba.com/Default.html but I cant
| seen to get it to work with my own site.
|
| Any suggestions?
|
| best regards
| Lars

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

You're welcome Lars,

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

--------------------
| From: "Lars W. Andersen" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Re: CMS for asp.net 2.0 and masterpages
| Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:14:56 +0100
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
|
| Thanks Cheng - I'll give it a try.
|
| regards
| Lars
|
| | > Hi Lars,
| >
| > welcome.
| > Yes, it's a bit hard to find such a good and simple educational CMS
| > solution, I've also found most commerial ones over internet from other
3rd
| > party studios. Anyway, here is one linked on the ASPNET developer
center:

| > #Cool ASP.NET 2.0 based CMS solution
| > http://blogs.msdn.com/bgold/archive/2006/01/18/514732.aspx
| >
| > Not sure you've also visited that...
| >
| > Regards,
| >
| > Steven Cheng
| > Microsoft Online Support

| > rights.)
| > --------------------
| > | From: "Lars W. Andersen" <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: CMS for asp.net 2.0 and masterpages
| > | Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:19:43 +0100
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
| > |
| > | Hi,
| > |
| > | I am looking for a good - easy to comprehend little CMS application
for
| > my
| > | "beginners" asp.net 2.0 site.
| > | It must be able to use Access as the database (only a couple of people
| > will
| > | be posting and editing news articles).
| > |
| > | I use masterpages so it needs to be able to publish content in the
| > | ContentPlaceholder server controls.
| > |
| > | I have looked everywhere for about a week now, and tested most of the
| > | feeware I could find on gotdotnet, 123aspx, asp.net etc etc.
| > |
| > | The closest I have come is http://cms.baruba.com/Default.html but I
cant
| > | seen to get it to work with my own site.
| > |
| > | Any suggestions?
| > |
| > | best regards