CMS system

John Devlon

Hi,

Can anyone please help me... ?

I've build a website and I would like to add a content managment system to
change some content.

Can anyone recomend a good CMS? I'm using frames in my current site. Are
there cms systems that support the use of frames?

Most things I've seen require the user to rebuild the site in the cms
system.

Does anyone have some good advice ?

Thanx

John

Lee

Hi,

Can anyone please help me... ?

I've build a website and I would like to add a content managment system to
change some content.

Can anyone recomend a good CMS? I'm using frames in my current site. Are
there cms systems that support the use of frames?

Most things I've seen require the user to rebuild the site in the cms
system.

Does anyone have some good advice ?

Thanx

John

You don't say whether your site is actually written in ASP.NET or in
plain html. Where I am we use Contribute, not a CMS, but works with
the existing html, and without coding. It sounds like you want a
framework or something to integrate CMS functionality with your
existing code. If it was me I might try and write this myself, using
fckeditor for the content editing.

Guest

Hi,

Can anyone please help me... ?

I've build a website and I would like to add a content managment system to
change some content.

Can anyone recomend a good CMS? I'm using frames in my current site. Are
there cms systems that support the use of frames?

Most things I've seen require the user to rebuild the site in the cms
system.

Does anyone have some good advice ?

Thanx

John

John, take a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_content_management_systems

John Devlon

Hi Lee,

Currenly, it is in asp.net. Does contribute support asp pages ?

Thanx

John

"Lee" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
[...]

It does support of ASP.NET but it depends on your site implementation.
Contribute is more an editor than a CMS

Guest

Haven't you considered googling and looking for reviews from development
sites? Every year aspnet.PRO reviews and publishes the "best" as reported by
developers note the magazine have been renamedhttp://www.devproconnections.com/

It seems they didn't move the old content to their new site...