    Does anyone have some good advice ?

    Thanx

    John

    John Devlon, Jan 21, 2010

  2. John Devlon

    Lee Guest

    On Jan 21, 9:02 pm, "John Devlon" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone please help me... ?
    >
    > I've build a website and I would like to add a content managment system to
    > change some content.
    >
    > Can anyone recomend a good CMS? I'm using frames in my current site. Are
    > there cms systems that support the use of frames?
    >
    > Most things I've seen require the user to rebuild the site in the cms
    > system.
    >
    > Does anyone have some good advice ?
    >
    > Thanx
    >
    > John

    You don't say whether your site is actually written in ASP.NET or in
    plain html. Where I am we use Contribute, not a CMS, but works with
    the existing html, and without coding. It sounds like you want a
    framework or something to integrate CMS functionality with your
    existing code. If it was me I might try and write this myself, using
    fckeditor for the content editing.

    Lee, Jan 21, 2010

    John, take a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_content_management_systems

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 22, 2010
  4. John Devlon

    John Devlon Guest

    Hi Lee,

    Currenly, it is in asp.net. Does contribute support asp pages ?

    Thanx

    John

    John Devlon, Jan 22, 2010
  5. On Jan 22, 9:18 pm, "John Devlon" <> wrote:
    > Hi Lee,
    >
    > Currenly, it is in asp.net. Does contribute support asp pages ?
    >
    > Thanx
    >
    > John
    >
    > "Lee" <> schreef in berichtnews:...
    > On Jan 21, 9:02 pm, "John Devlon" <> wrote:
    >

    > > Hi,

    > > Can anyone please help me... ?

    > > I've build a website and I would like to add a content managment system to
    > > change some content.

    > > Can anyone recomend a good CMS? I'm using frames in my current site. Are
    > > there cms systems that support the use of frames?

    > > Most things I've seen require the user to rebuild the site in the cms
    > > system.

    > > Does anyone have some good advice ?

    > > Thanx

    > > John

    > You don't say whether your site is actually written in ASP.NET or in
    > plain html. Where I am we use Contribute, not a CMS, but works with
    > the existing html, and without coding. It sounds like you want a
    > framework or something to integrate CMS functionality with your
    > existing code. If it was me I might try and write this myself, using
    > fckeditor for the content editing.

    It does support of ASP.NET but it depends on your site implementation.
    Contribute is more an editor than a CMS

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 24, 2010
  6. John Devlon

    Hillbilly Guest

    Haven't you considered googling and looking for reviews from development
    sites? Every year aspnet.PRO reviews and publishes the "best" as reported by
    developers note the magazine have been renamed
    http://www.devproconnections.com/

    Hillbilly, Jan 24, 2010
  7. On Jan 24, 10:10 pm, "Hillbilly" <> wrote:
    > Haven't you considered googling and looking for reviews from development
    > sites? Every year aspnet.PRO reviews and publishes the "best" as reported by
    > developers note the magazine have been renamedhttp://www.devproconnections.com/

    It seems they didn't move the old content to their new site...

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 25, 2010