    Protoman Guest

    What would "COBOL style C++" look like? I heard someone say on
    comp.lang.c++ say he'd perish the thought?
    Protoman, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Protoman

    mlimber Guest

    Marcel wrote:
    > Protoman wrote:
    > > What would "COBOL style C++" look like? I heard someone say on
    > > comp.lang.c++ say he'd perish the thought?
    > >

    > take a look ar a cobol code and you´ll see how it looks like...

    Perish the thought!
    mlimber, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Protoman

    Marcel Guest

    Marcel, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Protoman

    Protoman Guest

    Could you give me a quick example of COBOL style C++ please though?
    Protoman, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Protoman

    Guest

    Check this link:

    <http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search.pl?query=cobol+example+code>
    , Sep 16, 2005
  6. Protoman

    Protoman Guest

    Yuck!!! OK, show me C++ written like that.
    Protoman, Sep 16, 2005