Cocoa Bindings

Harry

Hi all,
Recently I started working with Cocoa Bindings, the Control layer in
OSX-Panther, which allows getting rid of most controller-glue-code; a
joy indeed!

However, it doesn't seem to work with RubyCocoa/Ruby 1.8 ... when I
run my dummy-app, I get the following message:

/Users/hvs/tmp/bibliotecha/build/bibliotecha.app/Contents/Resources/rb_main.rb:19:in
`NSApplicationMain': NSApplicationMain - NSUnknownKeyException -
[<Book 0x4f2540> valueForUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value
coding-compliant for the key title. (OSX::OCException)
from /Users/hvs/tmp/bibliotecha/build/bibliotecha.app/Contents/Resources/rb_main.rb:19

Am I missing something?

thx, Harry