cocoon + dynamic class loading

Denis Nikiforov

(transmit-message (Hello *All*)
(Say '(

I'm trying to create my first generator for Cocoon:
1) I've created java-file (MyGenerator.java)
2) compiled it: javac MyGenerator.java
3) copied it into webapp/WEB-INF/classes/
4) changed sitemap.xmap and everithing works fine.

But when i change original source file (MyGenerator.java) and repeat
above procedure, compiled class MyGenerator.class does not reload
automatically. How can I turn on automatic reloading of my classes?

Denis Nikiforov

(transmit-message (Hello 'Denis)
(You-wrote :eek:n "Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:15:21 +0500")
(Say '(

DN> I'm trying to create my first generator for Cocoon:
DN> 1) I've created java-file (MyGenerator.java)
DN> 2) compiled it: javac MyGenerator.java
DN> 3) copied it into webapp/WEB-INF/classes/
DN> 4) changed sitemap.xmap and everithing works fine.

DN> But when i change original source file (MyGenerator.java) and repeat
DN> above procedure, compiled class MyGenerator.class does not reload
DN> automatically. How can I turn on automatic reloading of my classes?

I've got it.
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/HotDeploy