code behind in a web user control

hansiman

I'm puzzled!

In a web user control (ascx) I embed some server controls.
I drop the web user control onto an aspx page.
In the web user control's code behind I would like to manipulate the
user control's properties every time the page is loaded.

All this is fine. The ascx code behind runs every time the aspx page
runs and in the debugger I can verify that the properties are getting
set the way I want.
My only problem is the controls on the user control are not changed
visually. The user control's properties set on the first page load
remain the same.

How do I make the user control change visually?

Morten

hansiman

sorry, got in contact with the developer (ComponentArt). It seems to
be a problem with the xml file of the component.