Code behind problems after splitting .ASPX page into multiple files

just.an.imbecile

Hello all,
I am writing code for a website that has already been designed.
After having written most of the code behind, my boss decides that the
..aspx page needs to be split into 4 pages with next buttons linking
them. The markup guy sent me 4 new pages w/ the same field ID's, but
simply split into 4 pages. He also told me that he wants the markup guy

to be able to make changes to the interface with minimal changes in the

code behind required. My problem is, how do I modify my code so that I
can accomodate 4 pages instead of 1? I'm wondering how I can make the
change so that future changes to the markup will not require huge
changes in my code. Any suggestions would be helpful.