code C program to access ibm db2

Laurence

Hi there,

I am beginning to code C program to access ibm db2 database. Could
somebody show me the way how to do the first step for self-learning?

Thank you very much,

Laurence

santosh

Laurence said:
Hi there,

I am beginning to code C program to access ibm db2 database. Could
somebody show me the way how to do the first step for self-learning?

Thank you very much,

The database should come with documentation explaining it's usage from
a program. Also post to comp.databases.ibm-db2 or a similar group.

If you have a specific problem in your C code, you need to post the
actual code here with a description of the problem. Any non-Standard
parts of the code need to be fully defined.