Code colouring plugin for website or blog?

Ciaran

Anyone know of a way to style code posted on a website using colours?
I'd like code snippets on my site to appear like code view in
dreamweaver.

Cheers,
Ciarán

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Ciaran said:
Anyone know of a way to style code posted on a website using colours?
Yes.

I'd like code snippets on my site to appear like code view in
dreamweaver.

I don't use Dreamweaver.

PointedEars

JR

Anyone know of a way to style code posted on a website using colours?
I'd like code snippets on my site to appear like code view in
dreamweaver.

Cheers,
Ciarán

Google for "code highlighter +javascript" and you'll find some
options.

Cheers,
JR

Ciaran

Google for "code highlighter +javascript" and you'll find some
options.

Cheers,
JR

Ah! thanks a lot JR - Needless to say I looked around a lot but the
keyword "code highlighter" is the key phrase that brings in the
results.
Cheers,
Ciarán