code completion and Qt

lolveley

hello,

I would like to know if there is a ruby IDE allowing to have the
completion for Qt classes.
I tried some IDE, and nor eclipse nor visual studio (+ruby in steel)
have this cool feature.

thank you,

olivier.

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

lolveley

some news : I have discovered vim, and after a basic test I saw that
there is the completion for the Qt classes.

but that was under linux, and after I installed gvim (graphical vim) 7.2
under windows, and when I enter CTRL X+ CTRL O after the first letters
of a word I have the mesage : "motif introuvable" -> "no pattern"...
rather strange.

here is the _vimrc file :

set nocompatible
source $VIMRUNTIME/vimrc_example.vim
source $VIMRUNTIME/mswin.vim
behave mswin

set diffexpr=MyDiff()
function MyDiff()
let opt = '-a --binary '
if &diffopt =~ 'icase' | let opt = opt . '-i ' | endif
if &diffopt =~ 'iwhite' | let opt = opt . '-b ' | endif
let arg1 = v:fname_in
if arg1 =~ ' ' | let arg1 = '"' . arg1 . '"' | endif
let arg2 = v:fname_new
if arg2 =~ ' ' | let arg2 = '"' . arg2 . '"' | endif
let arg3 = v:fname_out
if arg3 =~ ' ' | let arg3 = '"' . arg3 . '"' | endif
let eq = ''
if $VIMRUNTIME =~ ' '
if &sh =~ '\<cmd'
let cmd = '""' . $VIMRUNTIME . '\diff"'
let eq = '"'
else
let cmd = substitute($VIMRUNTIME, ' ', '" ', '') . '\diff"'
endif
else
let cmd = $VIMRUNTIME . '\diff'
endif
silent execute '!' . cmd . ' ' . opt . arg1 . ' ' . arg2 . ' > ' .
arg3 . eq
endfunction

can you help me?

olivier.