    particularly looking for TransEDA..

    Regards
    Raj

    Raj, Jul 14, 2006

  2. Raj

    Hans Guest

    I believe TransEDA (unfortunately) is no longer in business (I might be
    wrong). Try to get hold of a Modelsim 6.2a copy, lots of coverage metrics
    and some tutorials. For functional coverage you need Questa (i.e SVA/PSL
    assertions),

    Hans
    www.ht-lab.com

    Hans, Jul 14, 2006

  3. Raj

    Mark Norton Guest

    Raj wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Does anyone has the code coverage & functional coverage tutorials? am
    > particularly looking for TransEDA..

    I don't know about tutorials, however Aldec's Riviera product has code
    coverage metrics from simulation runs.

    Best regards,
    Mark Norton

    --
    ==============================
    Mark Norton <>

    Mark Norton, Jul 15, 2006
  4. Raj

    Ajeetha Guest

    Raj,
    TransEDA is almost closed. WHich simulator do you use? Modern day
    simulators have code cov as part of their offering (VCS/NC/MTI).
    Function coverage - VCS has it both as assertion and covergroup. Questa
    has this as well, on NC side - I know it has assertions, but fcov - not
    sure.

    HTH
    Ajeetha, CVC
    --