Code for Chinese period mark

Fulio Open

Hello:

The period mark for Chinese is a small circle. I copied this symbol
( 。) to my text editor, and it displays well on the web page. But I
like to know its code, either name or number. Thanks a lot for your
help.

fulio pen

Jukka K. Korpela

Fulio said:
The period mark for Chinese is a small circle. I copied this symbol
( 。) to my text editor, and it displays well on the web page. But I
like to know its code, either name or number.

IDEOGRAPHIC FULL STOP U+3002

A simple way to find out such things, assuming you’re using a reasonably new
version of Windows: cut and paste the text in WordPad, place the cursor
right after the character and hít Alt+X. The character gets converted to its
Unicode number in hex, in this case 3002.

Then check http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/xxxx/ where xxxx is
the number, in this case http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/3002/

Fulio Open

IDEOGRAPHIC FULL STOP U+3002

A simple way to find out such things, assuming you’re using a reasonably new
version of Windows: cut and paste the text in WordPad, place the cursor
right after the character and hít Alt+X. The character gets converted to its
Unicode number in hex, in this case 3002.

Then checkhttp://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/xxxx/where xxxx is
the number, in this casehttp://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/3002/

Thanks for the information.
Regards,