Code for printing out all hyperlinked documents on an html page

gregjgman

I'm looking for some code (html, javascript or otherwise) that I can
embed into my web site so that when the user clicks on one button, they
can send all hyperlinked documents on the page to a printer.

Any ideas?

gregjgman

pcx99 said:
or are you looking to visit each link on the page and print its contents
out? That's a bit more complicated.

This is what I'm looking for.

If we had to go with the consolidated page (according to another
poster), that would work but I'd prefer not to have to consolidate
because of potential issues with page breaks.

zero0x

(e-mail address removed) napísal(a):
I'm looking for some code (html, javascript or otherwise) that I can
embed into my web site so that when the user clicks on one button, they
can send all hyperlinked documents on the page to a printer.

Any ideas?

you can use php, and include.. you just take a list of documents into
loop, and you include all documents, one by one. you can add <hr> or
something similiar between documents.

problem is, that if you dont have these documents on you site, there
won't be pictures, or other content that doesnt use absolute paths.