code Generator Help

Discussion in 'Python' started by emran.syed@gmail.com, Dec 28, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Code Generators!!!!!!!

    I think now a days programmers should prefer Code Generator to do their
    coding rather than doing everything by hand. They are almost generator
    for every database. If you do n't have enough time write all the code
    by hand, invest some in code genetor and make you lifew easy. I just
    want to share my thought with this user group. You are welcome to send
    me an email about it

    My favorite is TierDeveloper from www.alachisoft.com
    Here are some of features list on their website and I just copy paste
    it here.

    Cheers,

    Single & multi-table object mapping

    Unmapped objects (creates tables in db for them)

    Map objects to views as updateable

    Formula fields

    Identity, sequences, and trigger changed columns

    Static object queries

    1-1, n-1, 1-n, and m-n relationships

    Stored procedure calls

    Bulk update and delete methods

    Custom load, insert, and update operations

    Datasets and Typed Datasets

    ..NET components for COM+

    ..NET standalone components (for Windows Forms etc.)

    Export DDL scripts (New)

    Integrated SQL tool

    Database validation and synchronization

    Generate ASP.NET application

    Generate Windows Forms application

    Generate HTML design doc for objects

    C# and VB.NET support

    SQL Server 7.0/2000 (SQLClient)

    Microsoft Access (OLEDB)

    SQL Server 7.0/2000 (OLEDB)

    Oracle 8i/9i (OLEDB & OracleClient)

    DB2 7.x/8.1 (OLEDB) (New)

    Multiple databases in one project

    100% VS.NET 2002/2003 integration

    Dynamic object queries

    Web services for objects

    Custom hooks (safe from code generation)

    Generate stored procedures for SQL

    Parent/Child relationship & life-cycle mgmt

    Generate Windows Forms remote client (New)

    Customize ASP.NET application GUI (New)

    Customize Windows Forms application GUI (New)
    Customize Windows Forms remote client GUI (New)

    , Dec 28, 2004

  2. Steve Holden Guest

    wrote:

    > Code Generators!!!!!!!
    >
    > I think now a days programmers should prefer Code Generator to do their
    > coding rather than doing everything by hand. They are almost generator
    > for every database. If you do n't have enough time write all the code
    > by hand, invest some in code genetor and make you lifew easy. I just
    > want to share my thought with this user group. You are welcome to send
    > me an email about it
    >

    > My favorite is TierDeveloper from www.alachisoft.com
    > Here are some of features list on their website and I just copy paste
    > it here.

    [feature list etc. snipped]

    If this isn't spam I'll eat my hat. How many other irrelevant newsgroups
    has this been sent to? Headers follow for abuse tracking and retribution.

    regards
    Steve

    Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
    Subject: code Generator Help
    Date: 28 Dec 2004 07:56:18 -0800

    --
    Steve Holden http://www.holdenweb.com/
    Holden Web LLC +1 703 861 4237 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Dec 28, 2004

  3. Andrew Dalke Guest

    Steve Holden wrote:
    > If this isn't spam I'll eat my hat. How many other irrelevant newsgroups
    > has this been sent to? Headers follow for abuse tracking and retribution.

    More precisely, the email is from a marketer in Pakistan.
    http://www.pid.org.pk/resume.html
    Note the lack of programming experience.

    The software mentioned comes from Alachisoft which is a
    subsidiary of Diyatech which does its software development
    in "South Asia".

    Andrew

    Andrew Dalke, Dec 28, 2004