code samples on MSDN don't make sense and not useful sometimes

Guest

It looked pretty "complete" to me. Do you want to be more specific than just
some incoherent "arg!!!!!!!"? Consider posting a comment on the Community
Content area at the bottom of the page.
Peter

rote

Peter i agree but look at the C# code the brackets aren't enclosed which
means it can't compile

Mark Rae

It looked pretty "complete" to me.

Actually, the OP is quite right - there's not one single closing bracket }
anywhere on that page!

E.g.

if (_provider != null)
{
_provider.GetFieldValue(new FieldCallback(GetFieldValue));

base.OnPreRender(e);

rote

Thanks Mark.
Not complaining but i wanted to do a quick presentation and didn't work for
me but good the VB.NET part worked