Code Snippet Respository

StreamLogic

All,

I have posted this question in various groups, so I apologize for any
overlap.

I'd like to hear how other developers/architects keep track of old
scripts, code snippets, relevant URLs, etc. I think most developers
have an area where they keep reusable code they would like to use
again. Year after year, we all develop things that can be reused in
various projects.

Do you simply have a file system folder where you dump all of this
information and then search on it? Do you have a custom database
solution for this?

I'd like to hear how others are keeping track of many years worth of
code snippets and scripts that they would like to reuse at some point.

Thanks,
Curtis

Madhur

I'd like to keep the whole solution with myself if possible :)

Otherwise, fairly long snippets, I try to post it on my blog.

Small snippets can be stored in VS 2005 code snippet gallery.