Code to Convert From Text To HTML

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=, Jan 23, 2006.

  1. Hi EveryBody:

    I got this code from one newsgroup in google, the one who post this code
    claim that this code convert Text to HTML , if that is right can Any body
    help me and expline for me how can I use this code in VB.Net ?

    The Code :

    With ALLText

    ' Specify RTF formatted Text string
    ..FText = RTFString

    ' Convert to HTML
    ..SelStart = 0
    ..SelLength = . TextLength
    ..Rtf2Html 31
    ..selFType = -31
    HTMLString = .FText

    ' Convert back to RTF
    ..SelFType = 63
    RTFString = .FText

    ' Get the Raw Text
    RawTextString = .Text

    End With

    Any help will be appreciated

    Regard's

    Husam
    =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=, Jan 23, 2006

  2. This code is incomplete and I'm not sure it does what you want it to. It
    appears to be an RTF (Rich text Format) to HTML converter. But all the
    important parts are missing.

    --
    ----
    700cb Development, Inc.