Code to Download Selective Web Pages

Dennis Marks

I know that there are programs that will download an entire web site. What I
would like to do is to create an HTML page with a list of selected URLs.
Maybe hundreds. Most would be text files and a few HTML. I want to download
these files without displaying them. Can I do it with HTML and how?

--
Dennis

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to back
up any files involved and use at your own risk. Batteries not included. Not
for internal use. Don't run with knives.

Hywel Jenkins

Dennis said:
I know that there are programs that will download an entire web site. What I
would like to do is to create an HTML page with a list of selected URLs.
Maybe hundreds. Most would be text files and a few HTML. I want to download
these files without displaying them.
Can I do it with HTML and how?

No. Use something server-side. Or wget.