codebehind does not run for remote access

msnews.microsoft.com

Hello,

I am sort of a newbie in regards to this...
I have made a simple project with an ASPX page that uses "codebehind" to run
C# code to receive http posted xml files and store these. Everything works
fine when these xml files are posted locally (from a computer on the same
LAN), but when I try to post from an external computer, the codebehind does
not seem to run.

I know the problem is not access to the server, because the firewall has
been opened up and I have checked to see that I access the server without
problem.

Could the problem be the settings for the IIS Web Server? Do I need to
change some setting for my project in order for external users to run the
"codebehind"?

Sincerely,
Carl Lindmark

Carl Lindmark

I apologize - the problem had nothing to do with permission to execute
"codebehind" when accessing the site remotely. I don't know why, but the
code works now.

Have a great day!

/Carl