    --
    Regards,
    Gary Blakely
    GaryDean, Dec 24, 2005

  2. GaryDean

    Karl Seguin Guest

    How are those events hooked up? Is AutoEventWireup set to true?

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Dec 24, 2005

  3. GaryDean

    GaryDean Guest

    of course, AutoEventWireup is set to FALSE as it is in all the pages.

    My point was the code in this aspx page is identical to the other pages that
    work including the codefile statement.

    --
    Regards,
    Gary Blakely

    GaryDean, Dec 24, 2005
  4. GaryDean

    Karl Seguin Guest

    I understand your point, but I figured you wanted help. It is possible
    you've simply overlooked something - happens to me all the time.

    Perhaps you can try to put your code inline <script runat="server"
    language="VB">...</script> and see if it that works.

    Karl

    Karl Seguin, Dec 24, 2005
  5. GaryDean

    GaryDean Guest

    No, I have over a hundred complex codebehind files in this huge app. I
    don't want to start putting them inline in the aspx pages just to make 2.0
    work.

    I have never had a problem like this in 1.1 - a codebehind file just failing
    to execute. Probably due to the "improvements"

    :)

    --
    Regards,
    Gary Blakely

    GaryDean, Dec 24, 2005
  6. GaryDean

    Karl Seguin Guest

    I was suggesting you TRY it on that particular page so that we might better
    narrow in on the specific issue.

    Karl

    Karl Seguin, Dec 24, 2005