    It's possible load the code behind from another project in C# 1.1 ? I want
    to compile my website in one dll per page, like does Asp.Net 2.0

    Thanks

    Kevin, Aug 31, 2006

  2. re:
    > It's possible load the code behind from another project in C# 1.1 ?

    Sure. In VS 2003, just add the other project to an existing project.

    re:
    > I want to compile my website in one dll per page, like does Asp.Net 2.0

    You must be confused.

    ASP.NET doesn't compile anything to a single dll.
    Visual Studio 2005 doesn't do that, either, unless you're using the Web Application Project:

    http://webproject.scottgu.com/

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Aug 31, 2006

  3. Kevin

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Kevin" <@> wrote in message news:...

    > It's possible load the code behind from another project in C# 1.1 ?

    You can have as many projects as you like in the same solution.

    > I want to compile my website in one dll per page, like does Asp.Net 2.0

    ???????

    Mark Rae, Aug 31, 2006