Codebehind Problem -> Easy solution...

Kai Henry

Hi,

some of you were posting messages with a simple problem: When
upgrading or installing .net 2003 you get an error message while
opening a file saying something like "... cannot find codebehind ..."
even though the code and the file are present and it compliles
perfectly.

I had the same mistake and found the solution: It seems a bug in .net
2003 for multi-language environments or systems were different
languages of .net were installed. Make sure you have the following
changed: Under Tools->Options->Environement->International Settings->
Set the language to your system language (for MUI to English). I also
set the Help file language to English, but I am not sure if that was
related to the errors I got.

For me, the first solution worked after I restarted .net 2003.