    tks
    rajesh

    full disclosure: i am one of the founders of Krazy Koder.
    Rajesh Moorjani, Jul 24, 2011

  2. Rajesh Moorjani

    Stefan Ram Guest

    Rajesh Moorjani <> writes:
    >http://www.krazykoder.com/c/Java/Upper_and_Lower_Case

    Readers who have disabled the HTML element »IFRAME« will not
    be able to see the source code on this page. Technically, it
    should be possible to embed the source code without Iframes.

    >so you can code/compile/run and share your programs directly online now.

    It also seems that scripting has to be activated to
    use these features. Technically, it should be possible
    to do this without Scripting. (As - for example - the
    »Vote« button is implemented without scripting.)

    It seems that that information about each page request is
    shared with Google Inc. and Facebook, Inc. once scripting
    is activated.

    Some partys disable Iframes and scripting for security reasons.
    Stefan Ram, Jul 24, 2011

  3. thanks stefan,

    i'll check into if we can work around using iframes and scripting.

    however most students we've come across so far dont seem to have these
    restrictions on their browsers and network.
    almost all of them connect to the internet from their homes and use
    new-age browsers which handle our scripting very smoothly.

    appreciated your feedback nonetheless,
    tks,
    rajesh

    Rajesh Moorjani, Jul 25, 2011