coding pop up boxes in ASP.Net

Guest

I need to display a pop-up box with a drop down list and a text box, with ok
and cancel button when the user clicks on a image button. I am using webforms
in ASP.NET with code-behind files in C#.

Guest

Hi Sreejith Ram,

This code opens up a new page. I just want to be on the same form and pop-up
a box for the dropdown list and textbox.

S.M. Altaf [MVP]

That's what Sreejith's given you. window.open is used to create a popup
window.

I have a feeling your definition of popup is what you need to explain to us.
Are you looking to toggle the visibility of a dropdown?