Coding Style

Eric

Well, it's been several days without any additional votes. I received no
votes via e-mail. Here are the ones collected from the public messages.

AA > AJ > AG > AP > AQ = AW = AZ = BF
AJ > AZ
AJ
AJ
AJ
AJ > AA > AP > AZ > AG > AQ > BF > AW
AJ > AA
AJ = AP = AW = BF
AQ > AZ > AA > AJ
AJ > AZ > AP > BF > AA = AQ > AG = AW > AL = AN = BB = BD
BF
AJ = AP

I used:

http://www.duniho.com/remote-mamcalc.php

to determine the results. The winner is rather obvious...

AJ: if (a > b)

is the most preferred option by those who choose to vote.
Only 12 out of the 32 possible candidates were even ranked.
The order of finish was:

1st AJ
2nd AA
3rd AP
4th AZ
5th BF
6th AG
7th AQ
8th AW
9th BD
10th BB
11th AL
12th AN

The tie break position was:

1st AA
2nd AJ
3rd AG
4th AP
5th AQ
6th AZ
7th BF
8th AW
9th BD
10th BB
11th AL
12th AN

Please note that the order of finish may change slighly depending on the
tie break position. Please see http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~seppley/ for
a full description of the method being used.