cofiguration of .NET studio and Enterprise Manager in development

Guest

We will install the web server and SQL Server into a separate server machine
A, and .NET studio in another machine B. Therefore, I will use B and can not
directly control the server machine A. My questions are in the following.
(1) Where should the Enterprise Manager for SQL Server be located? In A or B?
(2) What I should do about .NET studio?
(3) What kind of privilege on server machine A should I have so that I can
configure the environment easily?

(Currently, I use machine A with OS windows server 2000 and everything is
installed in that machine. The machine will be moved to another site, and I
will get another new machine for myself)

Thank you for any help and advice.

David.