Coincidence !

Ben Pfaff

Krishanu Debnath said:
That's a good news, good to see google at least care about
'abuse report'.

They didn't pay attention to *my* abuse reports until I also
posted about it to news.admin.net-abuse.email. Eventually I did
get a response, as you can see.

Simon Biber

AK said:
Look to me now that your wish has been granted by google.

Perhaps my post was too strongly worded. I didn't mean to offend you,
just to show you that your actions were inappropriate.

I hope you see this as an opportunity to start fresh, and operate a
group the *right* way. By this I mean not adding folks without their
consent. By all means send a message to comp.lang.c inviting people to
join your group, but don't harvest email addresses and unilaterally add
them.

regards,
Simon.

AK

Simon said:
Perhaps my post was too strongly worded. I didn't mean to offend you,
just to show you that your actions were inappropriate.

No offense taken buddy. I am one of those for whom it is impossible to
be angry at someone.
I hope you see this as an opportunity to start fresh, and operate a
group the *right* way. By this I mean not adding folks without their
consent. By all means send a message to comp.lang.c inviting people to
join your group, but don't harvest email addresses and unilaterally add
them.

The problem that I saw was that When I invited people, they were
automatically added. It looked to me like google changed my invite
request to add request. I don't have clue to what happened. I did
harvest email addresses and invited them. But when I did that in the
past group, I found that I found nothing in the "Open Invitations"
list, but the no: of members increased. But in my "Requests" panel, I
found it was written as "Invite" as "Approved" by google.
I have notified google about this problem. Hope they do something about
it. I wish they had told me about the removal of the group, cause, I
was wondering a whole day what happened to my group.

Regards
AK