    Is there a decent Cold Fusion to ASP converter out there.

    I came across a pretty good PHP to ASP converter, but have had no luck with
    CF.
    CB, Dec 30, 2003

  2. You might want to ask this on the ASP newsgroup.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 30, 2003

  3. CB

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    even that's not really going to help alot.
    There is no great converter... nor would I really expect there to be.
    In the end it's quite a bit of rewriting and "find/replace" calls.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 30, 2003
  4. Defroster was the best and it, frankly, sucked!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 30, 2003
  5. CB

    Nick Guest

    I don't know but there really should be one since Cold Fusion MX basically
    just creates JSP code with tags. Not much different than the functionality
    of ASP.Net

    Nick, Dec 31, 2003
  6. There is a new edition of a product that is about to come out. The product
    is called Blue dragon.
    the developing company claims that it will allow CFML and .NET to have
    almost seamless integration.

    Read more about it here.
    http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/product_info/overview.cfm

    Thanks,