ColdFusion 6 + 2.0 Web Service

Steve

I am having an issue when calling a C# 2.0 .NET Web Service from
ColdFusion 6. The web service returns a String, "hello world", to the
caller. There are no method parameters. I have no idea what is going
on with the web service from a calling or receiving stand point.
Please assist. Here is the exception that I am receiving.

Could not perform web service invocation "HelloWorld" because
AxisFault faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
envelope/}VersionMismatch faultSubcode: faultString: Possible SOAP
version mismatch: Envelope namespace http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-envelope
was unexpected. Expecting http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/.
faultActor: faultNode: faultDetail: {http://xml.apache.org/
axis/}stackTrace: AxisFault faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/envelope/}VersionMismatch faultSubcode: faultString: Possible
SOAP version mismatch: Envelope namespace http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-envelope
was unexpected. Expecting http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/.
faultActor: faultNode: faultDetail: Possible SOAP version mismatch:
Envelope namespace http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-envelope was
unexpected. Expecting http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/. at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:
260) at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:
169) at org.apache.axis.encoding...