    Brian Henry Guest

    How do you make a collapsable list in html? I remember doing it in the past
    but cant remember how exactly to.. thanks!

    Brian Henry, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Brian Henry

    Joseph Byrns Guest

    You could put whatever you want to collapse in a div and then in javascript
    set the display property of the DIV accordingly:

    function HideSelectedDiv(obj)
    {
    if (document.all(obj).style.display=="block")
    {
    document.all(obj).style.display="none";
    }
    else
    {
    document.all(obj).style.display="block";

    where obj is the name of the div.

    Joseph Byrns, Mar 31, 2005