    want the sections of the document to be expandable for full text or
    collapsed into just the section heading. Any help is appreciated.

    Jerry

    Rlrcstr, May 16, 2005

  2. Rlrcstr

    Showjumper Guest

    Javascript is the way to go. You could use it to swap classes (styles) from
    visible to hidden.

    Showjumper, May 16, 2005

  3. Rlrcstr

    Rlrcstr Guest

    I'm not sure I can rely on the end user having a JVM... Any way to do this
    with DHTML?
    And if you could point me to an example, that would be great. I'm a bit new
    to the web side of things. Thanks.

    Rlrcstr, May 16, 2005
  4. Rlrcstr

    Bruce Barker Guest

    a little client script and css - see the display style.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, May 17, 2005
  5. Rlrcstr

    Rlrcstr Guest

    Thanks for the response, Bruce, but it doesn't really mean much to me. I'm
    still a student of this stuff. Can you give me a little more to go on?

    Rlrcstr, May 17, 2005
  6. Rlrcstr

    Showjumper Guest

    DHTML is using javascript to control css and or html elements, not a java
    virtual machine

    Showjumper, May 17, 2005
  7. Rlrcstr

    Showjumper Guest