Collect data from a secure page using XML/ASP

a_ahsan786

I am stuck and I need some help solving this problem.

I have this code in CURL & PHP to login to secure page and collect XML
data which works fine using PHP. Now I am migrating to ASP and I need
to convert this code to XML. This code actually logs into secure page
and collects data.

$ch =
curl_init("https://partners.enta.net/xml/ADSLChecker.php?PhoneNo=$phonenum");

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "USERNAME:pASSWORD" );
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

$data = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);

Here is the URL which suggest that it can be done using XML as far as I
know.

http://blog.igeek.info/still-fresh/2005/07/06/installing-curl-on-windowsiis

But I am having problem sending the login details to the secure page. I
am new to XML.

Thanks in advance for all your help. I appreciate it.