Collect data from a secure page using XML/ASP

Discussion in 'XML' started by a_ahsan786@yahoo.com, Sep 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I am stuck and I need some help solving this problem.

    I have this code in CURL & PHP to login to secure page and collect XML
    data which works fine using PHP. Now I am migrating to ASP and I need
    to convert this code to XML. This code actually logs into secure page
    and collects data.

    $ch =
    curl_init("https://partners.enta.net/xml/ADSLChecker.php?PhoneNo=$phonenum");

    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "USERNAME:pASSWORD" );
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

    $data = curl_exec($ch);
    curl_close($ch);

    Here is the URL which suggest that it can be done using XML as far as I
    know.

    http://blog.igeek.info/still-fresh/2005/07/06/installing-curl-on-windowsiis

    But I am having problem sending the login details to the secure page. I
    am new to XML.

    Thanks in advance for all your help. I appreciate it.

    , Sep 16, 2005