Collecting links to Python 3D (and related) projects...

Mike C. Fletcher

I've put together a collection of links to Python 3D projects:

http://www.vrplumber.com/py3d.py

at the moment I only have 36 projects listed. I *know* there are more
out there, but tracking them all down myself is rather time-consuming.
So, if you have, or know of a project that isn't included in the list,
please send me an email about it.

Have fun,
Mike

Mike C. Fletcher