Collection Property of Another Custom Server Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Sean, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Hi,
    I read more and figured out how to build what I needed:
    <cc>
    <item></item>
    <item></item>
    </cc>

    when <item> is an editable control in designer and I can drag and drop
    controls in it.

    The problem I'm having is to preserve user values on postbacks.
    I found posts that recommend IStateManager, but this is not for server
    controls.
    What can be done to solve the problem?

    PS: If I put <item></item> control out, it preserves user inputs on
    postbacks. I probably miss some kind of link in viewstate management between
    <cc> and <item>s...

    Sean, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Sean

    Sean Guest