    in middle business tier?

    Please advise. thanks!!

    , Sep 27, 2005

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > what's the differences between collocated architecture
    > and distributed architecture??

    This is off topic for comp.lang.c.
    Alex

    Alexei A. Frounze, Sep 27, 2005

  3. On 27 Sep 2005 12:50:32 -0700, in comp.lang.c ,
    wrote:

    >what's the differences between collocated architecture
    >and distributed architecture??

    This is offtopic in at least two, possibly three of the groups you
    x-posted to. Try comp.programming.
    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Malcolm Guest

    <> wrote

    > what's the differences between collocated architecture
    > and distributed architecture??

    This is not topical for comp.lang.c.

    But a lot of technical terms like this don't have "a meaning". You will
    frequently find that different people use the same words for related but
    slightly different things, and only later on does the community settle on a
    definition.

    Malcolm, Sep 29, 2005