    I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
    Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
    Thank you.

    Adam Jacobs, Jun 19, 2005

  2. Adam Jacobs wrote:
    > I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
    > Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
    > Thank you.

    Google found me this page:

    http://www.free-webmaster-tools.com/colorpicker.htm

    I also believe you can find desktop applications that can do the same
    just search for "color picker" in google.

    Thomas Jespersen, Jun 19, 2005

  3. Adam Jacobs

    Els Guest

    Adam Jacobs wrote:

    > I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
    > Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
    > Thank you.

    I like this one:
    http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/color-blend/

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Jun 19, 2005
  4. Adam Jacobs

    the idiot Guest

    "Els" <> wrote in message
    > Adam Jacobs wrote:
    >
    > > I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in

    html.
    > > Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
    > > Thank you.

    > I like this one:
    > http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/color-blend/

    ooh thats very good i must say.

    the idiot, Jun 19, 2005
  5. Adam Jacobs

    jb Guest

    > ooh thats very good i must say.

    I second the motion. Very handy.

    jb, Jun 19, 2005
  6. Robert Frost-Bridges, Jun 19, 2005
  7. Adam Jacobs

    dorayme Guest

    > From: Thomas Jespersen <>

    > http://www.free-webmaster-tools.com/colorpicker.htm

    I notice that this page is quite jumpy in my browsers when scrolling, not
    graceful and smooth. This the same on other people's computers?

    The facility at the bottom works only this way on my browser Wacom Mozilla
    1.3.1: After choosing a color, and pressing the "display color" button,
    nothing happens. But if I activate the scroll bar lightly after doing the
    latter, it then displays the appropriate colour. Weird.

    dorayme

    dorayme, Jun 19, 2005
  8. Adam Jacobs wrote:

    > I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
    > Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
    > Thank you.

    If you are using KDE, get the Color Picker which is installer by default.
    You can put it in your system tray: Add -> Applet -> Color Picker. You then
    just click any point on your screen and get its hex value. Takes 2 seconds
    altogether.

    If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this sort.
    Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you drive...

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com

    Roy Schestowitz, Jun 20, 2005
  9. Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    <snip>
    > If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this sort.
    > Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you drive...
    >
    > Roy

    I thought cell phones were a hazard on the road! ;-)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Jun 20, 2005
  10. Jonathan N. Little wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > <snip>
    >> If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this
    >> sort. Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you
    >> drive...
    >>
    >> Roy
    >>

    > I thought cell phones were a hazard on the road! ;-)

    Explain to the cop that you needed to know the hex value of amber before
    deciding whether to enter the junction or not.

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com

    Roy Schestowitz, Jun 21, 2005
  11. Adam Jacobs

    Trammel Guest

    "Roy Schestowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    >
    > > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > > <snip>
    > >> If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this
    > >> sort. Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you
    > >> drive...
    > >>
    > >> Roy
    > >>

    > > I thought cell phones were a hazard on the road! ;-)

    > Explain to the cop that you needed to know the hex value of amber before
    > deciding whether to enter the junction or not.

    Then findout he was just gonna give you a warning but arrests you anyway for
    wasting police time? ;¬)

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)