dorayme

From: Thomas Jespersen said:

I notice that this page is quite jumpy in my browsers when scrolling, not
graceful and smooth. This the same on other people's computers?

The facility at the bottom works only this way on my browser Wacom Mozilla
1.3.1: After choosing a color, and pressing the "display color" button,
nothing happens. But if I activate the scroll bar lightly after doing the
latter, it then displays the appropriate colour. Weird.

dorayme

Roy Schestowitz

Adam said:
I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
Thank you.

If you are using KDE, get the Color Picker which is installer by default.
You can put it in your system tray: Add -> Applet -> Color Picker. You then
just click any point on your screen and get its hex value. Takes 2 seconds
altogether.

If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this sort.
Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you drive...

Roy

Jonathan N. Little

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this sort.
Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you drive...

Roy

I thought cell phones were a hazard on the road! ;-)

Roy Schestowitz

Jonathan said:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

I thought cell phones were a hazard on the road! ;-)

Explain to the cop that you needed to know the hex value of amber before
deciding whether to enter the junction or not.

Roy

Trammel

Roy Schestowitz said:
Explain to the cop that you needed to know the hex value of amber before
deciding whether to enter the junction or not.

Then findout he was just gonna give you a warning but arrests you anyway for
wasting police time? ;¬)