color of hyperlink column of datagrid

Tabo

Hi,

I have a web page which written by ASP.net. The page
contains a datagrid. Inside a datagrid, there is a
hyperlink column. When user visited the url, then click
the refresh button of IE. The color of hyperlink text
still was the color before visiting the url. My client
requested that a signal to identify the user already
visited the url. But the hyperlink always return to
normal color after clicking the refresh button. Can
anyone help me to solve the problem? Thank you very much!

Tabo