color picker...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by WebMaster, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. WebMaster

    WebMaster Guest

    Hi all,

    I've made two nice colorpickers, one of them which gives you the opportunity
    to upload a picture so you can see your picture against a chosen background.

    You can try them at:
    http://www.rol.be/english/webdesign/color/
    (english version)
    or at:
    http://www.rol.be/nederlands/webdesign/color/
    (dutch version)

    They need you to have javascript enabled.

    Comments and suggestions welcome.

    --

    Rudy

    http://www.rol.be
    -_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-
    Een rokerszone in een restaurant is te vergelijken
    met een urineerzone in een zwembad.
    -
    Vroeger was ik knapper. Ik ben nu wat afgeknapt.
    -
    Ons verleden is droevig, ons heden is een catastrofe,
    maar gelukkig hebben we geen toekomst.
    -
    Learn to pause ... or nothing worthwhile will catch up to you.
    -
    The difference between genius and stupidity,
    is that genius has its limits.
    -
    For every person with a spark of genius,
    there are a hundred with ignition trouble.
    -
    Living on Earth may be expensive,
    but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun.
    -
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere,
    diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
    -
    You are not what you think that you are,
    but what you are doing and thinking is really what you are.
    WebMaster, Nov 4, 2004

  2. WebMaster

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html WebMaster said:

    > http://www.rol.be/english/webdesign/color/

    i cant read orange on orange links and orange links on blue make my eyes
    bleed.

    l i t t l e v o i c e s
    brucie, Nov 4, 2004

  3. WebMaster

    Jim Higson Guest

    brucie wrote:

    > In alt.html WebMaster said:
    >
    >> http://www.rol.be/english/webdesign/color/

    > i cant read orange on orange links and orange links on blue make my eyes
    > bleed.

    Also, with sub-pixel positions of some TFTs, text on an oposite colour
    background can look really trippy.
    Jim Higson, Nov 5, 2004