color picker...

WebMaster

Hi all,

I've made two nice colorpickers, one of them which gives you the opportunity
to upload a picture so you can see your picture against a chosen background.

You can try them at:
http://www.rol.be/english/webdesign/color/
(english version)
or at:
http://www.rol.be/nederlands/webdesign/color/
(dutch version)

They need you to have javascript enabled.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

--

Rudy

http://www.rol.be
-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-
Een rokerszone in een restaurant is te vergelijken
met een urineerzone in een zwembad.
-
Vroeger was ik knapper. Ik ben nu wat afgeknapt.
-
Ons verleden is droevig, ons heden is een catastrofe,
maar gelukkig hebben we geen toekomst.
-
Learn to pause ... or nothing worthwhile will catch up to you.
-
The difference between genius and stupidity,
is that genius has its limits.
-
For every person with a spark of genius,
there are a hundred with ignition trouble.
-
Living on Earth may be expensive,
but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun.
-
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
-
You are not what you think that you are,
but what you are doing and thinking is really what you are.

Jim Higson

brucie said:
In alt.html WebMaster said:

i cant read orange on orange links and orange links on blue make my eyes
bleed.

Also, with sub-pixel positions of some TFTs, text on an oposite colour
background can look really trippy.