Colorado Python seminar in November

Mark Lutz

Just a reminder that the Fall 2006 Colorado Python seminar
is now less than 2 months away. Space is limited, so plan
now to come join us for a week of in-depth Python training
in the Colorado Rockies. For details, please see the
original announcement below.

Mark Lutz's Python Training Services is pleased to announce
that our Fall 2006 public Colorado seminar is now open.
This 5-day Python training event will be held November 6
through November 10.

This year, our Fall seminar will be held at Historic Crag's
Lodge, a resort in Estes Park, Colorado. Estes Park is a
mountain town 80 miles from Denver's airport, and gateway
to Rocky Mountain National Park.

This in an all-inclusive event. Come spend 5 days mastering
Python in the beautiful Colorado Rockies, and let us handle
the details of your visit. We will be providing students
with rooms at the resort, three full meals per day, a guided
sightseeing tour, shuttle service to and from the Denver
airport, and our new "Snake Charmers" T-shirt.

Besides the included amenities, the extended format of this
session will allow for in-depth coverage of class topics.
Like all our public classes, this seminar will be taught by
best-selling Python author and trainer Mark Lutz, and is
open to individual enrollments.

For more details, please see our web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~python-training/public.html

--Python Training Services