    tips or ideas on how I might approach this, I would be very grateful.

    Kind regards,
    Marcus

    Marcus, May 3, 2005

  2. Marcus wrote:
    > I'm currently working with an MFC dialog box that displays numerical
    > data dynamically from a remote server in a series of text control
    > boxes. I'd like to be able to change the background color of these
    > boxes based upon the values in the boxes. If anyone could give me any
    > tips or ideas on how I might approach this, I would be very grateful.

    Somebody in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc or in
    microsoft.public.vc.mfc should be able to help. Here your question
    is off-topic.

    Victor Bazarov, May 3, 2005

  3. Marcus

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT, redirect, welcome msg] Colorizing Elements of a Dialog

    "Marcus" <> wrote in message
    > I'm currently working with an MFC dialog box that displays numerical
    > data dynamically from a remote server in a series of text control
    > boxes. I'd like to be able to change the background color of these
    > boxes based upon the values in the boxes. If anyone could give me any
    > tips or ideas on how I might approach this, I would be very grateful.
    >
    > Kind regards,
    > Marcus

    Whoops, you're asking this in the wrong place. The topic
    of discussion here is ISO standard C++, which does not
    include platform or tool specific things such as MFC.
    Try newsgroup microsoft.public.vc.mfc
    If your news server doesn't supply that group, you can
    connect to Microsoft's public news server, msnews.microsoft.com

    Purpose of comp.lang.c++ :
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, May 3, 2005
  4. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    I'm sorry, I didn't realize. Thank you for the links... I'll try there.
    Please excuse me.

    Marcus, May 3, 2005