Colorizing Elements of a Dialog

Marcus

I'm currently working with an MFC dialog box that displays numerical
data dynamically from a remote server in a series of text control
boxes. I'd like to be able to change the background color of these
boxes based upon the values in the boxes. If anyone could give me any
tips or ideas on how I might approach this, I would be very grateful.

Kind regards,
Marcus

Victor Bazarov

Marcus said:
I'm currently working with an MFC dialog box that displays numerical
data dynamically from a remote server in a series of text control
boxes. I'd like to be able to change the background color of these
boxes based upon the values in the boxes. If anyone could give me any
tips or ideas on how I might approach this, I would be very grateful.

Somebody in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc or in
microsoft.public.vc.mfc should be able to help. Here your question
is off-topic.

Mike Wahler

Marcus said:
I'm currently working with an MFC dialog box that displays numerical
data dynamically from a remote server in a series of text control
boxes. I'd like to be able to change the background color of these
boxes based upon the values in the boxes. If anyone could give me any
tips or ideas on how I might approach this, I would be very grateful.

Kind regards,
Marcus

Whoops, you're asking this in the wrong place. The topic
of discussion here is ISO standard C++, which does not
include platform or tool specific things such as MFC.
Try newsgroup microsoft.public.vc.mfc
If your news server doesn't supply that group, you can
connect to Microsoft's public news server, msnews.microsoft.com

Purpose of comp.lang.c++ :
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

-Mike

Marcus

I'm sorry, I didn't realize. Thank you for the links... I'll try there.
Please excuse me.