Colouring the backcolour of a Inputbox or Dropdown

rikesh

Hi

I cannot seem to find out how to colour the background of an Inputbox or
dropdown, I thought it would be in conjunction with the Style property like
STYLE = "BGCOLOR:RED", but that doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Steven Burn

<input type=text style="background-color: #ff0000; border-width: 1;
border-color: #000000">

Same for the dropdown combo

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

rikesh

Thanks very Steve, I've looked everywhere, and something so trivial, was so
hard to find.

Thanks again.

Regards

Rikesh

Steven Burn

No problem......

For future reference, what you need is known as CSS (Cascading Style
Sheets)...... there's a ton and a half of resources available that will
teach you a whole lot more ;o)

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

rikesh

Thanks again.

Steven Burn said:
No problem......

For future reference, what you need is known as CSS (Cascading Style
Sheets)...... there's a ton and a half of resources available that will
teach you a whole lot more ;o)

--
Regards

Steven Burn