    http://www.checkeredshirt.com/four/includes/why.css

    Help is MUCH appreciated!
    , Apr 13, 2006

    oh crap - I never checked IE - it seems to be working in IE.

    It must be a Netscape issue. :-(
    , Apr 13, 2006

  3. Wÿrm Guest

    <> kirjoitti
    viestissä:...
    > oh crap - I never checked IE - it seems to be working in IE.
    >
    > It must be a Netscape issue. :-(

    nope, issue is that you have float:left; on #l-col and it's removed from
    normal flow... You need add clear:left; after cont div...

    I suggest you read more about how floats work..
    Wÿrm, Apr 13, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > oh crap - I never checked IE - it seems to be working in IE.
    >
    > It must be a Netscape issue. :-(

    Which goes to show once more IE makes a mess of things. It's not a
    Netscape issue, it's MicroSux's improper implementation of CSS guidelines.

    I see someone has already provide you with the right answer. Goodluck.
    Sh.
    Schraalhans Keukenmeester, Apr 13, 2006
  5. kchayka Guest

    wrote:

    > I*Everything* shjould be contained with the red box - but the black box
    > is over running it :
    > http://www.checkeredshirt.com/four/why.php

    The subject of floats and stretching the height of the containing block
    comes up in ciwas at least a couple times a week. It's probably one of
    the most asked questions in this group. You should have no trouble
    finding the answer yourself.

    I never fails to amaze me how so many people use google groups to post
    to usenet, but don't think to use it for the only thing it's really good
    for: searching usenet archives.

    > Help is MUCH appreciated!

    FYI, this isn't a help desk. Learn to help yourself, first.

    kchayka, Apr 13, 2006
  6. kchayka Guest

    wrote:
    > oh crap - I never checked IE - it seems to be working in IE.
    >
    > It must be a Netscape issue. :-(

    You aren't still working under the assumption that there are only 2
    browsers, are you? If so, you are way behind the times, like years.

    kchayka, Apr 13, 2006
  7. dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    kchayka <> wrote:

    > I never fails to amaze me how so many people use google groups to post
    > to usenet, but don't think to use it for the only thing it's really good
    > for: searching usenet archives.

    Indeed so...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Apr 14, 2006
  8. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, dorayme
    <> declaimed:

    > In article <>,
    > kchayka <> wrote:
    >
    >> I never fails to amaze me how so many people use google groups to post
    >> to usenet, but don't think to use it for the only thing it's really good
    >> for: searching usenet archives.

    > Indeed so...

    Are you dogmatic?

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.
    Neredbojias, Apr 14, 2006
  9. Wings Guest

    "kchayka" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >> oh crap - I never checked IE - it seems to be working in IE.
    >>
    >> It must be a Netscape issue. :-(

    > You aren't still working under the assumption that there are only 2
    > browsers, are you? If so, you are way behind the times, like years.

    If we count only the signal strength higher than 3db, then there is but
    one....
    Wings, Apr 14, 2006

    ah ha! excellent- thanks.
    , Apr 15, 2006