Column Header with Variable

Hai

Dear gurus,

Is it possible to specify the column header with variable?
If I want to make headerText as Sales and Credit how do I do so?

Thanks in Advance.
Hai

'Here the codes

Dim s1,s2 as string
s1 = "Sales"
s2 = "Credit"

<asp:DataGrid
ID="mygrid1"
AutoGenerateColumns="False"
Runat="Server">
<Columns>
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="REPNAME" HeaderText="REPNAME" />
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="month1" HeaderText=s1 />
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="month2" HeaderText=s2 />
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="total" HeaderText="TOTAL" />
</columns>

</asp:DataGrid>

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

the header text is handled the same as an ordinary cell in either the
itemdatabound or itemcreated event handler. test the cell contents first to
make sure you have the right cell
if(listitemtype.header == e.item.type)
//do something

roughly