    since the data gets rendered. I'm just missing my column header - column
    number 2.

    Any idea why I am having this problem?
    Demetri, Apr 21, 2004

  2. post some code for making it easier to understand the problem.

    anyway... if ur using bound column in your code. chk whether u have
    the header text property right.
    <asp:BoundColumn HeaderText="Follow"

    or if ur using template column.. chk the headertemplate tag values.
    <asp:TemplateColumn ItemStyle-Width="2%">
    <HeaderTemplate>
    Status
    </HeaderTemplate>

    'Harish

    "Demetri" <> wrote in message
    > I have a web form with a datagrid. The datagrid has 5 columns. In design
    > mode each column has header text. I defined the header text, data source,
    > etc in property builder. I have also verified my settings in html mode.
    > Everything looks great.
    >
    > When I run the app one of the headers are not there but the column is

    there

    Harish Palaniappan, Apr 26, 2004